Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Hello, Internet!!

I'm Sarah. 

The story so far...

When my son came home from college I was left with a dilemma that I had to sort out quickly. While I was thrilled to have my baby bird back in my nest, I now had to relocate all of my crafting supplies. Hubs and I shared the bedroom my son took over as an office/craft space and now we had to move it all out. Hubs quickly took over real estate in our bedroom for his office space while I was still packing up the crafting goodies I couldn’t part with. A lot ended up stored in the attic because there simply wasn’t room for them in the little corner I carved out of the living room for myself. It isn’t much, but there is room for my paper crafting, painting, and whatever else I might decide to do.

And that is how I came up with the name of my blog. 

I hope to use this little blog to join in on fun challenges and events on the crafting blogs I have lurked on for ages and share my creations with others like me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment