Saturday, January 14, 2017

CAS(E) Challenge


This is my submission for the CAS(E) this sketch challenge. The sketch was a nice one. 


The sample cards were just gorgeous! 

Here's my take on it. 


I used a MFT stamp / die set Pure Innocence Hula Hoop. My order came in today and I couldn't wait to play with the goodies! 

I popped the sentiment up on foam tape and put some faux stitching around the edges which as I look at it now may have been a mistake since I can't draw a straight line with a ruler and I used my new T ruler to do this... I also drew white gel pen hearts around the little girl. I colored her with Ciao Copic markers. I don’t have many of them and I’m terrible at shading but I think it came out okay. I added a touch of Wink of Stella clear glitter pen to her shirt, but it doesn't show up in the picture. 

Thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment