Saturday, January 14, 2017

Freshly Made Challenge

This is the card I made for the Freshly Made Challenge # 270

Here is the sketch:


Here is my card: 


So this is a Memory Box die I snagged a year or so ago (maybe longer) and I can't remember who from, I love it and use it a lot in my card making.

The sentiment came in the first stamp set I ever purchased when I began paper crafting / card making and I have lost the brand and set name over the years.

The card stock is basic black and white with a card base that came in a package of 50 that I picked up at Hobby Lobby. It is smaller in width than a standard A2 card. It measures 4 x 5 1/2.

I added the sequins because it looked a little plain and I thought it needed something to give it a little dimension.

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely and truly elegant sympathy card. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your design and details on this fabulous card! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete