Saturday, January 21, 2017

Freshly Made # 271

Happy Saturday!

Here is my submission for this week's Freshly Made Sketch Challenge... but first the sketch:


Here is my card: 


This is a standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card. I used the Love to Go stamp set from Unity Stamp Co. I colored the cup with Ciao Copic Markers and then fussy cut it out and stamped the image again on white cardstock I stuck to red cardstock. I popped the image up with some dimensional tape I picked up from Hobby Lobby. I added some Wink of Stella glitter pen to the heart on the cup but it doesn't show up in the image. 

I am not affiliated with Unity Stamp Co, but I linked the stamp set in case someone might like to grab it up. It is adorable and I can already tell I will be using it a lot. 




2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love that coffee cup! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I do feel the love.....for this card! Adorable! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete